Spanish Good RecipesThis is one of the popular cocktails of Spain, it is cheap and a good drink.
Be careful when drinking Sangria as it contains Wine, making it a drink with alcohol.
Recipe of Sangria:Ingredients:
- Red wine
- Other fruits, like Peaches
- Quality brandy
|Just buy a cheap wine, to make sangria you do not need an expensive or high quality wine.
With a regualr table wine you can get a good Sangria. !!
Any Spanish wine in brick package will be enough to make sangria.
If you do not have access or the opportunity to buy a Spanish wine, just use a local red wine, with 10º - 13º of alcohol.
- Fetch a big recipient with 5 of 6 litre capacity.
(Or a litre jar using a lesser amount of ingredients)
- Pour 2 wine litres in the recipient.
- Cut the fruit in cubes without peeling them and put them in the recipient.
- Add sugar 30 - 40 grammes(This is a matter of taste, you will learn the amount of sugar you like).
- Add two or three tablespoons of cinnamon powder.(For a jar ,no more than 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- Now pour soda to make a 50% mixture
- Put inside the recipient a lot of ice cubes (another litre in ice more or less)
- People like to add some stronger spirituous drink to their sangria , as Brandy(Cognac) or Rum
- Stir everything.
- Serve and enjoy!
It tastes very good, you can drink a lot without realicing it is making you drunk: so drink sangria with moderation and remember:
Never drive your car after drinking Sangria!!
More spanish recipes